Registration for the 6th OECD World Forum is officially closed
A live webcast of the 6th OECD World Forum on Statistics, Knowledge and Policy: The Future of Well-being will be available on this website on 27-29 November 2018.
Information for participants already registered
Guidelines for Participants during the Forum
- Participants must have registered online to participate in the Forum. On-site registration will not be available.
- In order to collect your badge on-site, you will need to show photo ID, such as a passport.
- Lunches and dinners will be provided during the Forum for participants that have signed up via their registration form.
- Please note that participants interested in attending the Inaugural Session may need to submit additional personal information for security reasons.
- OECD World Forum Registration Office
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : +82-2-6245-6339 / +82-2-6289-0818